Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users enroll in one of our online courses, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available through this online learning platform. Users may visit the platform anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain platform related activities.
How we use collected information
The platform may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided in this online learning platform.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Users email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content in our platform that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our learning platform. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our User, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms